We are in this together.
At Optum and Mountain View Medical Group, keeping you healthy is our top priority, and protecting yourself and your family during the pandemic is an important part of managing your health.
We are now accepting COVID-19 vaccine appointment requests from phase 1B.1 - 1B.3 patients including those age 60 and older, frontline essential workers in grocery and agriculture, and people 16-59 with 2 or more high-risk conditions. Please click here for more information regarding vaccine phases.
Due to high demand, vaccines will be given by appointment only. Patients who are included in phases 1B.1 - 1B.3, please contact us by email to be placed on the COVID-19 vaccine waiting list. Please send your first and last name, date of birth, and telephone number to COSvaccine@optum.com. Our team will be contacting you over the next few weeks to schedule your COVID-19 vaccine. If you do not have access to email please contact us at 719-463-5650 and our team will place you on the vaccine waiting list.
For more information, please visit our COVID-19 information page: cosprings.optum.com/covid-19-info.
Want more information?
There are several ways to learn more about the COVID-19 vaccine:
• Sign up for the latest news and health information from Optum
• Visit our website for safety information, updates on the vaccine, and important FAQs
• Visit the CDC COVID-19 website at www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/
• Visit the Colorado Department of Health and Environments COVID-19 website at https://covid19.colorado.gov/
• Visit the El Paso County Health Department How Will I get the vaccine page at https://www.elpasocountyhealth.org/how-will-i-get-the-vaccine
If you are feeling sick or need care, please contact your doctor’s office. You do not need to contact your doctor, at this time, to schedule a vaccine appointment.
Administrative fees will be incurred when receiving the COVID-19 vaccine. You should not incur any out of pocket costs as your insurance company will cover the costs.